Kalyanam days is a leading matrimonial site dedicated to all south Indian communities namely south Indian Christians, south Indian Hindus, and south Indian Muslims. Kalyanam days is born out of the belief to bind two individuals into soulmates. We understand that marriage is a pious institution in every religion and community and so we serve everyone with the best matrimonial advice regardless of their community. Kalyanamdays is one of the best Muslim matrimonial websites in South India.
Indian weddings are mostly a lavish affair which lasts for around one week including both pre and post-wedding rituals. Regardless of the religion, in every community the extended family and friends from both sides come together to celebrate the new couple and bless them for a happy married life ahead. Attending an Indian wedding is an unforgettable experience for anyone as you get to witness colours, traditions, culture tour and a feast of amazingly tasty food. Nowadays it’s a blend of traditional and modern ceremonies.
In Muslim marriages, the couple doesn’t sit together as other communities and are allowed to see each other once the marriage rituals are over. The groom wears sherwani and the bride wears Sharara or Lehenga. Although they accessorize their look with gold jewellery, flowers hold a special place in Muslim weddings where the couple is made to wear Sehra (a veil made of flowers) on their forehead. Nose rings are compulsory for the bride to wear during Nikkah. Another integral part of her attire is jhoomar which is similar to a maang tika but worn on one side of the head and in a triangular shape. Many Muslim marriages are arranged, where parents choose a suitable partner for their descendants. The bride and groom must give their consent once a partner is chosen. Under most Islamic law schools, forced marriages are considered illegal.
Muslim marriage ceremonies are a joyful and elegant affair, often the event is spread over several days.
Prophet Mohammad stated, “Men and Women are twin halves of each other.”
The community follows the verses of the Quran when it comes to relationships. They believe what’s written in it about marriage and strictly follows the rules and customs. In Muslim community marriage is a legal contract between a man and woman which has consent from both on paper and orally. Marriage without consent is invalid in Islam. According to the Islamic traditions, the man has to take care of all the responsibilities and the woman should support him. However, if the husband is ignoring his responsibility the wife is free to ask for separation and the husband has to pay her the Mehar which was decided before the marriage.
The main ritual of the wedding is called Nikkah in which both the bride and groom accept each other as husband and wife. The wedding starts 2-3 days prior following the below-mentioned ceremonies and rituals which can vary according to the region -
Ishtikara and Imam zamin - Arranged relationships are predominant among Indian Muslims and the matches are commonly looked for inside a similar strict faction and networks. When a match has been settled by the families who esteem each other perfectly, the district head or the Imam of the close-by mosque is suggested and he plays out a unique supplication where he looks for Allah's assent for the expected association and requests that he favour the future couple. This denotes the official declaration of the union with the network. The future lady of the hour and man of the hour go to the petitions and request direction to Allah through supplication.
Following the Ishtikara, the man of the hour's mom, on a propitious day, visits the lady of the hour's home conveying blessings and desserts. She likewise conveys a gold or silver coin wrapped inside a silk scarf which she ties around her future daughter in-law's wrists. This custom implies the proper acknowledgement of the lady of the hour into her future family.
- the engagement ceremony is called mangni. In some parts of India, the prospective bride and groom exchange rings in the presence of their family whereas in some parts they are not allowed to see each other. Instead the bride's family gives a ring and presents to the groom and vice versa is performed by the groom’s family. On this day they make it official to everyone that the couple is going to get married. It marks the official commitment service between the lady of the hour and groom and their separate families. Dear companions and family members from both the families accumulate on a pre-decided day to observe the lady of the hour and lucky man trade rings. Every family showers the other with endowments of desserts, natural products, dry organic products, garments and now and again money.
- This is surely an embraced custom inside the Muslim wedding rehearses in India. A day or two preceding the real Nikah service, the lady of the hour is spruced up in yellow delicacy. A paste made of Turmeric, sandalwood and rose-water is applied to the lady of the hour's face, hands, and feet. The paste helps to cleanse the skin and adds natural beauty and glow to the bride and groom. The ladies of the family assemble for the event to take an interest in enjoyment and brimming with naughtiness. They go ahead in applying the paste to the lady of the hour and to one another. After the playful event of applying turmeric paste is finished, the lady proceeds to have a holy bath. After her Manjha, the lady of the hour should not go out till her big day. A similar occasion is seen at the man of the hour's home also.
- the couple is applied henna on their hands before marriage. This is a sign of an auspicious and colorful start of their new life as a family. Middle-eastern and Indo-Pakistani Muslim ladies watch a detailed custom including henna glue known as Mehendi. It is again a ladies driven occasion, where the ladies of the family are assembled around the lady of the hour the night prior to the wedding. The most aesthetic woman in the family is dependent on the errand of applying henna in interesting and beautiful designs on the lady of the hour's hands and feet. These days, proficient Mehendi specialists are additionally contracted to carry out the responsibility. It is standard to incorporate the lucky man's initials inside the lady's henna structures which he needs to observe on their first night together. Other female individuals from the family likewise get their hands decorated with henna.
- During this pre-wedding custom, individuals from the husband to be's family visit the lady's place with goodies in hand presents for her from her future parents in law. Alongside these endowments of desserts, natural products and so on. The wedding outfit to be worn at the hour of the Nikah is additionally sent. Going with the outfit, coordinating adornments and different extras are also presented to the bride. A few families even send over fragrances, beauty care products and toiletries for the lady.
- As the man of the hour lands at the wedding setting he is met at the passage by the lady's relatives. He is heartily invited into the setting and is offered a beverage of sweet Sherbet by his future brother in law. The family members of the man of the hour additionally get terrific greetings and are showered with attar-scented or rose-water as they enter the wedding setting. After this, all the men and women present for the nikkah are divided into two sections.
- the Imam from the local mosque performs prayers and asks for Allah’s consent to commence the nikkah. An amount which is called Mehar is decided before the ceremony which the groom offers the bride for her financial security. After this, the Maulavi visits both sides one by one and asks both bride and groom if they are ready to get married and accept each other as husband and wife. To which they reply “Qubool hai” three times. Then the couple is asked to sign the nikahnama which will be proof for their wedding. Two witnesses from each side also sign the nikahnama. Inside the men’s section, the bride’s father confirms that he is giving his daughter’s responsibility to the groom, which he accepts saying he will always take care of her.
- as the couple doesn’t sit together till the marriage is completed, a ritual takes place in which a mirror is placed between the couple and they see each other on it for the first time during the wedding.
- the bidayi ceremony as the Hindu wedding in which the bride leaves her home and is welcomed in the new family. Soon after the wedding is finished up, the lady of the hour says farewell to sorrowful to her family and embarks for her significant other's home. At the point when she lands at her better half's home, she is broadened by a warm greeting by her relative. As a motion of welcome just as a token of her obligations, the Holy Quran is set on her head by her mother in law.
– This service includes the lady visiting her parent's home on the fourth day of the wedding joined by her spouse. Her folks treat the love bird couple with an extravagant lunch and give them different endowments. The Chauthi closes every one of the occasions of a run of the mill Muslim Wedding.
As Kalyanamdays is one of the best Muslim matrimonial website, there are various Muslim profiles from different South Indian places and they speak Urdu, Hindi, English, etc. You can also access profiles of Muslim professionals from across India. At Kalyanam Days, we respect your religious beliefs and provide the required support. We understand how important it is to start a relationship with truth and trust and hence all the profiles you will get are verified individually. Here you will get tailored details and information depending upon your community so that you are able to find your perfect match.
There is no confusion when you start registering for Kalyanam Days on their website, in fact, it is super easy. Here is what you need to do -
And you are good to go. Now you can start searching for Muslim bride or groom while you will keep receiving matching profile suggestions from our end too.
One of the best matrimony site which is designed only for south Indian Muslims is KalyanamDays. Here you get vast reach to every state for your community and replies with the profiles that match with the qualities you are looking for in your partner. Our system is designed in a way that you get only the relevant profiles and hence it becomes easy for you to reach your soulmate with convenience and in less time. Kalyanamdays have their presence across South India regions namely Muslim Matrimony In Bangalore, Muslim Matrimony Karnataka, Muslim Matrimony Mangalore, Muslim Matrimony In Mysore, Muslim Matrimony Anantapur, Muslim Matrimony Belgaum, Muslim Matrimony Coimbatore, Muslim Matrimony Calicut, Muslim Matrimony Chennai, Muslim Matrimony Ernakulam, Muslim Matrimony Erode, Muslim Matrimony Guntur, Muslim Matrimony Gulbarga, Muslim Matrimony Hubli, Muslim Matrimony Hyderabad, Muslim Matrimony Kerala, Muslim Matrimony Kurnool, Muslim Matrimony Kannur, Muslim Matrimony Kochi, Muslim Matrimony Kozhikode, Muslim Matrimony Malayalam, Muslim Matrimony Palakkad, Muslim Matrimony Pondicherry, Muslim Matrimony Salem, Muslim Matrimony Thrissur, Muslim Matrimony Trichy, Muslim Matrimony Telangana, Muslim Matrimony Vijayawada, Muslim Matrimony Vellore, Muslim Matrimony Visakhapatnam, Muslim Matrimony Warangal, Muslim Matrimony Wayanad, etc.